Complete Amazon Marketing System

Saturday 3 September 2011

Vintage postcard of Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol, c.1902

I'm a bit late for Postcard Friendship Friday this week as I've been away with work. I've just got time however to share a recently acquired vintage postcard of the magnificent Clifton Bridge, Bristol, c.1902. I always find it incredible that structures such as these were built over 100 years ago with none of the machinery we have today.

Clifton Bridge, Bristol, c.1902

As usual, 100's more vintage postcards on my web site

    

2 comments:

  1. Yes,It Still Is An Impressive Structure.Built To Last as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brunel was a great engineer evn if his bridge was buily after his death. I wrote about the bridge and included some photos back in April this year.http://bobscotney.blogspot.com/2011/04/clifton-to-leigh-down.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails