Complete Amazon Marketing System

Friday 18 February 2011

Vintage postcards by the artist Baness

I always like it when I come across a 'new' postcard artist, and recently I've acquired a few vintage postcards by an artist called Baness. I've only managed the briefest of internet searches but didn't manage to find any information. The 3 postcards below are from Gloucestershire and Worcestershire, with my favourite probably being the first.

Worcester Cathedral

New Inn, Gloucester

Old Judges House, Westgate Street, Gloucester

As usual 100's more vintage postcards can be found on my web site

2 comments:

  1. Great artwork. You can definitely tell the artist had a thing for perspectives and enjoyed portraying great angles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I like the top card best, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails