Complete Amazon Marketing System

Thursday 3 February 2011

Theme Thursday - Paint

I struggled a bit this week for something appropriate for this week's Theme Thursday - paint. This is a bit of a cheat ... it's a vintage postcard of the Painted Canyon in Mecca, California. I've never been there but looking at pictures of it on the web, this postcard does not seem to do it justice, although the old car is good.

Vintage postcard of the Painted Canyon, Mecca, California, published by Union Oil

More vintage postcards can be found on my web site

5 comments:

  1. Creative cheating is one of the finest traditions of Theme Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun photo, truly enjoy that old car most of all...but it also reminds me of Red Rock Canyon (a stunning place) that I've been to in Nevada. Great paint I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of those old western movies (minus the car).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's a great take on "paint." And the old car is fine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails