Complete Amazon Marketing System

Friday 24 December 2010

Vintage postcard advent calendar - 24th December

My Christmas Eve vintage postcard is another one of those slightly odd, minimalist combo cards. Compared to some of the others I have shared this one is quite 'dull' but nevertheless does have a certain charm. I suspect for many of you this will be the last of the 25 postcards and cards you'll see this side of Christmas as you'll no doubt be very busy this evening and tomorrow. So thanks to everyone for all the wonderful comments and I hope you all have a fantasic Christmas and New Year. To see a web page with all 25 postcards and cards, please have a look at my vintage postcard advent calendar ... although you'll have to wait until tomorrow for the last one to reveal itself.

Vintage Christmas greetings postcard, published by Wildt and Kray

As usual 100's more vintage postcards on my web site

    

1 comment:

  1. As always, a delightful postcard. Happy Christmas, thanks for such an interesting and delightful blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails