Complete Amazon Marketing System

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Vintage postcard advent calendar - 22nd December

Just 3 days to go now. It's been a strange build up to Christmas for me this year. As there was a full week leading up to the big day, I've not taken any time off work (thought I'd save it for the summer assuming we have one this year). So whilst these posts are keeping me festive, most other things are continuing as normal, including work which should be winding down but if anything is ramping up.

Vintage Christmas greetings postcard, published by Birn Brothers

As always, 100's more vintage postcards on my web site

    

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card but considering today's colors, it definitely doesn't look like a Christmas card! You didn't mention the year it was published but I wonder if there was some symbolism associated with the flower.

    I hope you have a happy Christmas, even without having time off work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails