Complete Amazon Marketing System

Thursday 14 October 2010

Theme Thursday - Knot

I was initially stumped by this week's Theme Thursday, 'Knot', and at one stage thought I'd have to miss out on this week's posting. Fortunately however, after some scrutiny of my vintage greeting cards I found these couple of vintage Christmas cards which seem to fit the theme. They are both published by Raphael Tuck probably around the early 1900's, and both feature a cord or ribbon binding, tied together with a knot.


As always, 100's more vintage postcards on my web site

3 comments:

  1. Luv the nolstagia of it all...

    I'm glad that you didn't skip...luv the post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vintage stuff of all sorts. Nice TT.

    HERE IS MINE

    PG

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails