Complete Amazon Marketing System

Friday 14 October 2011

Theme Thursday - Fish

Good to see Theme Thursday back up and running. Apologies for being a bit late this week but work has been a bit crazy these past few days. I thought this vintage postcard, called Hope, of fisherman suited this week's theme of Fish quite well. The image on the postcard conjures up quite a romantic vision of fishing but I've never been a fisherman. However, I was in the pub last weekend with a very enthusiastic friend who had been fishing that day and actually had taken pictures on his mobile phone of all the fish he caught that day.

Vintage postcard of a man fishing, c.1908

As usual, 100's more vintage postcards on my web site

    

3 comments:

  1. very cool post card...you know what...i bet that guy has a great day...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good time. Pretty good photo for the 1800s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does seem like it would be a great place to fish on a hot summer day, well if one likes to fish. I just have always been bored with it and as an adult have not taken the time to fish. Who knows though if I lived by a lake like that if I would enjoy it.

    Great post card.

    Thanks for joining in on Theme Thursday.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails