Complete Amazon Marketing System

Friday 18 March 2011

Vintage postcards of ships by the artist Seppings Wright

Anyone who's read my previous blog entries will know that I'm a big fan of the publisher S.Hildesheimer, and also artist drawn/signed vintage postcards, particularly when I discover a new artist. Well, the batch of postcards which arrived this week included several of both!! I'm in a bit of a rush but thought I'd just share these 3 with you for now. The artist is Seppings Wright and all the postcards are of sailing ships, dating to around 1904.




I have another 3 postcards in the same series which I'll try and post later in the week, but in the meantime I hope you all enjoy the 3 above.

As usual, 100's of vintage postcards on my web site

8 comments:

  1. I love these. I could have large prints such as this on my wall and spend hours lost in thought gazing at them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful. the middle one intrigues me - what it is carrying?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Postcard friendship Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like getting ship cards too. These are lovely ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty examples of artistic postcards. would make nice displays.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tell us more; the one in the middle could even be a Thames barge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My word--these are just lovely--thank you so much for sharing--just perfect for PFF!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails