Complete Amazon Marketing System

Wednesday 30 March 2011

More vintage postcards by Seppings Wright

As promised a few weeks ago, here is the 2nd installment of my recently acquired Henry Charles Seppings Wright postcards. I did think I had posted the 3 best ones first, but these next 3 are as good if not better. All 3 postcards were published by S.Hildesheimer and date back to 1904. All are addressed to the same person with a great Westgate-on-Sea duplex postmark. Seppings Wright was a painter who lived from 1850 to 1937, and captured many battles and naval scenes.





As usual, 100's more vintage postcards can be found on my web site

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! these just take my breath away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this set of Postcards...my favorites are the Sea, Shells and Sailing Ships...these are FABULOUS! SO glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails