Complete Amazon Marketing System

Friday 11 March 2011

Vintage Postcards by the artist Jotter

Jotter is one of those postcard artists whose postcards seem to turn up infrequently, but when they do they are usually quite special. I have only a handful or which these 3 are probably my favourites, with the one of Cambridge being my absolute favourite.

St. John's College. Cambridge, c.1909
Bray Head, County Wick, Ireland, published by Raphael Tuck
Flatford Valley Farm, Suffolk, published by Wildt and Kray

As usual old postcards like these and hundreds of others can be found on my web site

7 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, the Wicklow one captures the Irish coastline beautifully, complete with gathering storm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant. I've been over the bridge at St John's back in the 1950s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, goodness! i can see why they are favorites of yours. wonderful! happy pff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never really looked at vintage postcards before today. What a treat it has been.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They really are very special especially, as you say, the Cambridge one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful images! There is something very satisfying about vintage art postcards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful images! That three images are really awesome! I really love vintage post card. Glad I found these post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails