Complete Amazon Marketing System

Thursday 4 August 2011

Theme Thursday: Bridge

Once again it's my vintage postcards which come to my aid for this week's Theme Thursday, Bridge. I did have quite a lot to choose from but have already posted some of these in a bridges of Great Britain posting I did back in 2010. I double-checked and know for certain that I did not include this one though, so here it is. It's The Hermitage Bridge, at Dunkeld, Perthshire, Scotland, c.1904. It was published by one of my favourite postcard publishers, S.Hildesheimer, and the artist was Ernest Longstaffe.

The Hermitage Bridge, Dunkeld, Perthshire, c.1904

As usual 100's more vintage postcards on my web site ... and a relatively new addition, a page containing reviews and links to books about vintage

    

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails