Complete Amazon Marketing System

Saturday 27 February 2010

Vintage postcards of the Scottish Highlands

So the theme I've chosen today is the Scottish Highlands, or perhaps more specifically, cattle in the Scottish Highlands. For me there's just something special about these postcards. Part of it is the beautiful use of colour, particularly in the second card, but also the feeling that I could almost be there when I look at the picture.

The first postcard is called Midst Hill and Heather, and is published by Raphael Tuck, number 9441.

The second postcard is an Olio postcard and was published by A.G.&Co., number 0293.

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks so much for visiting me--glad to find your wonderful site--I love vintage postcards! I will enjoy seeing what you have to share!

    Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scotland is a bucket list place for me - thanks for the little glimpse! Happy PFF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful... ILOVE TUCKS. TFS PFF

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails