Complete Amazon Marketing System

Friday 16 March 2012

Theme Thursday - Season

The season is definitely changing here in the UK. Last weekend was very Spring like, although it's a bit overcast and cooler today (probably normal for the time of year but I have just returned from a business trip to India where it was hot). I like all the seasons though and as I could not decide on a favourite one, for my submission to this week's Theme Thursday Season I thought I'd share four vintage postcards, one for each season.

Spring Flighting

Margate Sands in the Summer

Beeches in Autumn

Stratford-on-Avon, river in Winter

As usual 100's more vintage postcards on my web site


    

3 comments:

  1. Mmm...lovely vintage postcards. My favorite is the Autumn postcard, even though Spring is my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails