Complete Amazon Marketing System

Monday 8 March 2010

Vintage pictorial letter cards

Every so often I've come across vintage pictorial letter cards, but generally they seem to be in fairly poor condition as they are made of much thinner and delicate material than a postcard. However, I found the 2 below in reasonable condition, so have decided to share thm here.

Vintage pictorial letter card of Hythe, Kent, published by Valentine

Inside of Hythe letter card

Vintage, pictorial letter card of Gloucester, published by Frith

Inside of Gloucester letter card

I had planned to scan each picture of the card and document it individually but have run out of time tonight. As always, check out my web site for these and other vintage postcards for sale

1 comment:

  1. I recently came upon some 5 & 6 view Letter Cards depicting scenes from Ireland, how can I find out when they were made? No markings othe than they are part of Valentine's Series.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails