Complete Amazon Marketing System

Monday 3 September 2012

Vintage postcards of Southport

Southport is yet another place I have only visited through my vintage postcard collection, but there's enough here to make me want to pay a visit one day. Originally part of Lancashire, but now in Merseyside, it lies on the west cost between Liverpool and Preston. To be honest I don't know quite what to make of these vintage postcards though. They are all real photographs but have, I assume, been colour-tinted somehow. Some of the colour detail is quite delicate and intricate, whereas other parts of it is quite bold and garish.

Good luck from Southport

In Hesketh Park, Southport

Southport multiview

The Promenade, Southport

100's of vintage postcards can be found on my web site

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails